Apply Now for the
2016-2017 Jump Rope For Heart/Hoops For Heart
The Ohio Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance is requesting applications from Ohio students for the Jump Rope For Heart/Hoops For Heart Scholarship Award. One undergraduate student will receive this $500 award at the OAHPERD Convention Awards Ceremony.
Criteria for Applicant:
- Applicant must presently be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior at an Ohio college or university.
- Applicant must be majoring in health, physical education, recreation, dance or sport science.
- Applicant must coordinate a JRFH/HFH event or must assist with an event.
- Applicants that assist with an event must request a letter of recommendation from the JRFH or HFH teacher/coordinator that they assisted.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 GPA or higher in your major. A current copy of transcripts must be enclosed with application.
- Applicant must request a letter of recommendation from the JRFH or HFH Teacher/Coordinator that they assisted.
- Applicant must have a strong desire to serve the profession through volunteerism.
- Applicant must be a current member of OAHPERD.
Download an Application
Download the form for Required Signatures
Application must be postmarked by September 23, 2016
Mail or email: Application, Current transcript, and JRFH/HFH Teacher/Coordinator letter of recommendation to:
Scottish Corners Elementary
5950 Sells Mill Drive
Dublin, OH 43017